The mission of Ripley Orthodontics is to provide an outstanding orthodontic treatment experience for patients and their families throughout Greenwood, Fishers and Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Kirk Ripley, Dr. Mark Vaughn and our highly trained staff are committed to improving the quality of life for our patients though state-of-the-art orthodontic care.
Our promise to you:
- We strive to provide the highest quality orthodontic treatment to give our patients a beautiful, healthy, and confident smile.
- We will do our best each and every day to provide extraordinary personal service in a warm, fun, caring, and professional environment that exceeds your expectations.
- We vow to earn your trust and create friendships and smiles that last a lifetime.
No More Impressions at Ripley Orthodontics
In 2016 we were one of the first offices in the state to employ the most advanced intraoral scanner on the market - The iTero Element. A comfortable 2-3 minute scan of the teeth gives an accurate 3-D model of the teeth. This allows us to avoid most of the unpleasant gooey impressions of the mouth. Our patients love it.
3-D Printing Added at Ripley Orthodontics
Ripley Orthodontics in 2017 added 3-D printing in our office to try and eliminate all impressions in our office. Scans are kept on File in case you lose your retainer
Our services include:
- Traditional metal braces and self-ligating braces
- Clarity™ Clear Ceramic Brackets
- Intraoral Scanner to eliminate impressions
- 3-D Printer to eliminate impressions for retainers
- Invisalign® and Invisalign Teen® clear aligners
- Carriere® Distalizer™ Appliance
- Forsus™ appliance
- Herbst appliance
- Corrective jaw surgery
- AcceleDent® Aura accelerated orthodontic appliance
- Soft tissue diode laser to sculpt gum tissue
3-D Imaging of Your Face, Teeth and Jaws
Ripley Orthodontics is proud to continue to bring new technological advances to our office. Our office has the award winning i-Cat FLX Imaging System. This system allows Dr. Ripley, Dr. Vaughn and their team the ability to identify where teeth, roots, jaw joints and facial structures are in all three dimensions. They are able to identify pathology, growth disturbances, asymmetries and much more.
With the i-CAT FLX cone beam 3D System, a 3-D image of the face, teeth, and jaws is captured in 4.8 seconds with less radiation than conventional 2-D digital orthodontic X-Rays.
With this 3-D scan, we can capture invaluable clinical information about our patient's facial structures and how they relate to their orthodontic needs. Our patients will gain a greater understanding of their own anatomy, conditions, and treatment. Ripley Orthodontics is exceeding the standard of care and providing a more patient-friendly dental imaging experience.