You’ll notice the minute you walk into our office that Ripley Orthodontics is not an ordinary office. We make you feel like friends and family as we work our hardest to exceed your expectations. Ours is a welcoming environment where you feel right at home. We want your orthodontic appointment to be the best part of your day.
Dr. Ripley and our talented and friendly staff have been creating beautiful smiles in the Indianapolis area since 1992. Dr. Ripley is widely known as a perfectionist with integrity who cares deeply about his patients. Our trained, skilled, and experienced staff strives to provide energetic and fun-loving service to each patient.
For quality control, Dr. Ripley places patients’ braces. This is the most important factor in finishing treatment on time with the best possible result. While some of our procedures can be delegated to our clinical team members, critical procedures are done by Dr. Ripley himself. Delegated procedures are performed under Dr. Ripley’s supervision and direction.
Open communication is essential for a successful relationship. We invite parents to accompany their children back in the clinic if they wish. We pride ourselves on our reputation for educating our patients about their orthodontic needs and treatment progress. Dr. Ripley is committed to being available for your questions and treatment updates; just ask! He really does return your phone calls!
What set us apart from the rest?
- We believe that an orthodontic office should be a fun place to visit:
- A computer with internet access, satellite HDTVs, and wireless broadband access is available.
- We have a Keurig machine for patients to make their hot drink of choice.
- iPads are available for patients to play games while at the office.
- Our staff is full of personality and want to make each appointment the highlight of your day.
- We incorporate new technology as it develops to enhance our delivery of care:
- No more impressions with our intraoral scanner and 3-D printer
- Our office is paperless and digital with cloud computing.
- We employ high tech low-profile braces for optimum comfort, self-ligating low friction braces for certain cases, as well as clear ceramic braces as an aesthetic alternative. Invisalign® (clear removable aligners) can be used in some cases to obtain tooth straightening without braces.
- For bite correction and profile correction, we use a variety of fixed and removable orthopedic appliances.
- In certain cases, temporary anchorage devices (TADS) can allow tooth movement that was not possible a few years ago.
- Digital imaging can be used to give you an idea of how our finished result may look.
- Dr. Ripley uses a soft tissue laser in some cases to create better gum tissue margins around the teeth to help create the best smile possible.
- Our initial visit and all our periodic observation appointments are complimentary. There are no charges in our office until active treatment is started.
- We offer flexible, in-office financing with no service or interest charges.
- We process claims and accept your insurance payments directly from insurance companies for your convenience.
- Dr. Ripley stays current with the very latest in technology and advances by regularly attending continuing education courses and seminars.
We understand you have a choice about who will provide orthodontic care for you and your family. Thank you for taking this opportunity to get to know us.